About HNL Genomics (CTGT)
HNL Genomics (CTGT) offers a comprehensive test menu and serves hundreds of leading healthcare providers and institutions from the US and around the world.
The company uses its proprietary analytic methods, mutation database, and technology to provide more than 3,300 unique tests covering over 1,000 genes. Its efficient systems and team of experts enable HNL Genomics (CTGT) to provide clear and actionable results, rapidly develop and deploy new tests, and offer superior customer service with best-in-industry, turn-around times.
Why Use HNL Genomics (CTGT)
- HNL Genomics' (CTGT) development and technology is an internationally-recognized leader in the molecular biology of connective tissue disorders. HNL Genomics (CTGT) remains committed to translating unique expertise into clinical and technical value for the company’s clients.
- HNL Genomics (CTGT) has performed thousands of genetic tests and has compiled comprehensive mutation databases for many genes. Our extensive experience and superior data sets enable us to provide a more accurate analysis of test results than other diagnostic laboratories.
- HNL Genomics (CTGT) remains at the forefront of new testing methodologies and technologies, rapidly implementing those that are proven to be reliable, accurate and superior or complementary to existing technology.
- HNL Genomics (CTGT) maintains focused on providing the highest standards for laboratory quality and accuracy.
- HNL Genomics' (CTGT) experts are available by email and telephone to provide timely consultation with physicians and genetic counselors.
- The company achieves the fastest turn-around times available for molecular diagnostics of inherited genetic disorders.
- Our professional administrative staff is always ready to help with billing related questions.
- HNL Genomics (CTGT) welcomes your suggestions regarding the development of additional tests and panels.
- HNL Genomics (CTGT) also welcomes inquiries from other laboratories seeking excellent reference services.
About HNL Lab Medicine
HNL Lab Medicine is a leading, full-service medical laboratory providing testing and related services to physician offices, hospitals, long-term care facilities, employers, and industrial accounts.
Each year, HNL Lab Medicine generates more than 60 million clinical and anatomic pathology results for approximately 3 million patients and 12,000 healthcare providers.
HNL Lab Medicine operates more than 50 patient service centers in Pennsylvania. Its staff of over 1,000 includes 35 board-certified pathologists and scientific directors and more than 400 certified lab scientists and phlebotomists working together to provide high-quality, advanced diagnostic testing. For more information, visit HNL.com.