Please ship all orders and specimens to:
Connective Tissue Gene Tests
6580 Snowdrift Road, Suite 300
Allentown, PA 18106 USA
Phone: (484) 244-2900
Before shipping, please be sure to review ALL instructions below that apply to your specimen(s).
- Shipment via express carrier (such as FedEx, UPS or DHL) is recommended. In addition to being faster, express carriers permit tracking.
- Please do NOT send specimens for weekend or U.S. holiday delivery. CTGT accepts shipments only on regular business days.
- All specimens should be appropriately packaged to avoid crushing, breakage or leakage and inserted in the commercial packaging available from your selected express carrier.
- Requisition Forms MUST accompany all specimens. If specimens for more than one individual are being shipped, please make sure that each specimen and Requisition Form is clearly marked with the patient’s name.
- A packing slip detailing the contents of your shipment should be included with each package sent. Please complete the Shipment Packing Slip and insert in to package before shipping.
Shipments From Outside Of The United States:
- Shipment via express carrier is highly recommended for all shipments originating outside of the United States. In addition to being faster, express carriers permit tracking and minimize problems with customs.
- Mark on the outside of the package that the “Contents are non-infectious, have no commercial value and will be used for medical testing”.
- Blood or cultured cells should not be submitted for overseas shipments. (Orders outside of the United States, Canada or Mexico.) These specimens may not survive transit and have a greater probability of being held either in the country of origin or in U.S. customs.
- Please review the Specimens page for more information regarding international shipments.
NOTE: Shipment of specimens to CTGT is the sole responsibility of the sender or a third party. Shipping charges billed to CTGT will be automatically rebilled to the sender.