Connective Tissue Gene Tests’ long-term dedication to its mission allows it to draw clinically-relevant conclusions and generate results others cannot:
- CTGT’s Director of Research, Development and Technology is an internationally-recognized leader in the molecular biology of connective tissue disorders. As a founder of CTGT, she remains committed to translating her unique expertise into clinical and technical value for the company’s clients.
- In addition to offering more tests and panel options, CTGT has performed more tests and compiled more comprehensive mutation databases for these disorders than any other laboratory. Our extensive experience and superior data sets allow us to provide more accurate analyses of test results than other diagnostic laboratories.
- CTGT remains at the forefront of new testing methodologies and technologies, rapidly implementing those that are proven reliable, accurate and superior or complementary to existing technology.
- CTGT maintains focused on providing the highest standards for laboratory quality and accuracy.
- CTGT’s experts are available by email and telephone to provide timely consultation with physicians and genetic counselors.
- The company achieves the fastest turn-around times available for molecular diagnostics of inherited connective tissue disorders.
- Our professional administrative staff is always ready to help with billing and insurance questions.
- CTGT welcomes your suggestions regarding additional test and panel development for specific disorders.
- CTGT also welcomes inquiries from other laboratories seeking excellent reference services.